1. Scope of data
We process the following categories of your personal data: your identification data (first name, surname, position or title) and contact details (phone number, e-mail address).
2. Data Controller
The data controller in respect of your personal data is KUKE Finance S.A. a company with its registered office in Warsaw (00-025), ul. Krucza 50, entered under number KRS 501348 in the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court for the City of Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, NIP (Tax Reg. No.) 525 258 12 0, REGON (Industry ID No.) 147130332 (“KUKE Finance”).
3. Contact with KUKE Finance’s data protection officer
You may contact KUKE Finance’s data protection officer by sending a letter to the registered office of KUKE Finance, i.e. KUKE Finance S.A. ul. Krucza 50, 00-025 Warszawa, with the following expression on the envelope: “Inspektor Ochrony Danych”, or by electronic mail to .
4. Purposes and basis of processing your personal data
- to initiate contact and to answer questions sent via the contact form on the website (Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR);
- for KUKE Finance’s internal administrative purposes, including for statistics and internal reporting by KUKE Finance which are our legitimate interests (Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR);
- for archival (evidentiary) purposes, in the pursuit of our legitimate interest, which is the retention of information in case it is necessary for us to prove certain facts (Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR);
5. Recipients of your personal data
Recipients of your personal data will include: providers of IT services and marketing services as well as persons or entities authorised by law to receive your personal data.
6. Period of storage of your personal data
If we have your consent to process your personal data, we have the right to process the data covered by your consent until you revoke your consent.
7. Your rights
You have the right to access your personal data and require its correction or deletion, to limit its processing, to transfer your data, to object to the processing of your data, to object to the profiling of your data, to revoke your processing consent at any time and without giving the reasons for your decision, which does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of the data before you revoke your consent.
8. Right to lodge a complaint
You have the right to make a complaint to the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection, if you think that our processing of your personal data is against the provisions of GDPR.
9. Right to object
You have the right to object, at any time, to the processing of your personal data on the basis of the legitimate interest described above. We will stop processing your personal data for such purposes, unless we can prove that in respect of such data, our compelling legitimate interest overrides your interests or your fundamental rights and freedoms, or unless we need such data to determine, pursue and/or defend ourselves against any claims.
10. Automated decision-making (including profiling)
Your personal data will not be used for automated decision-making, including for profiling related to automated decision-making.